I looked forward to this trip for so long that I cannot believe that I am currently waiting for the car to take me to the airport! It was certainly a much needed break and hanging out with my sisters is so healing and fun.Gosh,we are the best family ever!
Just a few instagrams,mostly from today, as a chunk of the last few days were spent at my aunt’s in the burbs.
- Brunch at Bottega Louie(also has the most gorgeous waiters in the whole of LA)
- The lights at the entrance of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- My sisters gorgeous apartment building in downtown LA
- Complimentary macarons at Bottega Louie
- My stylish little sisters
- The best Créme Brûlée I have ever had
- The drive from downtown LA to my aunt’s in Palmdale,as the sun was setting
- Leisurely morning at my aunts,with my iPad and fave choco in tow.
Can’t wait until I’m back in about 3 weeks for Christmas!